Waiver and Release (Must be completed and on file prior to using the Fitness Center)
- Show respect for the equipment, facility, and toward others using the weight room.
- Not move or rearrange the equipment/ and or exercise machines, unless otherwise permitted.
- Not use offensive language.
- Use a spotter when lifting heavy weights.
- Not drop or throw the weights.
- Keep hands and loose clothes away from weight stacks, cables, and pulleys.
- Wear proper attire is always required (Shirts and athletic shoes must be worn. No sandals, open- toe shoes, or bare feet.)
- Only use plastic or metal water bottles.
- Not bring any other drinks, food, and glass containers.
- Wipe off equipment after use with the sanitizer(s) that is provided.
- Pick up trash, towels, and personal belongings before leaving.
- Leave the facility in better condition than when you arrived.
- Not use the facility if I am exhibiting any of the following symptoms:
- Fever over 100.4 and/or chills
- Short of Breath
- Sore throat/loss of taste or smell
- Known contact with CV-19 positive person
- CV-19 positive test in past 14 days
- Consult my physician prior to undertaking exercise at the facility.
- I, the undersigned, have read and understand the General Rules for PAC Use. I acknowledge a full understanding of the inherent dangers and risks associated with the use of this facility and/or any fitness/wellness activity occurring therein.
- I acknowledge that participation in this facility is strictly voluntary.
- I acknowledge it is recommended that I seek approval from my physician before implementing any exercise regimen, Nutritional, Supplementation or One on One training advice as there may be significant health risks associated with all of the above. I also understand that injury or death may result if equipment is not used properly.
- I understand that in the event of accident or injury, personal judgment may be required by PAC employees, agents, representatives, or volunteers regarding what actions should be taken on my behalf. Nevertheless, I acknowledge that PAC and/or by PAC personnel may not legally owe me a duty to take any action on my behalf. I also understand that it is my responsibility to secure personal health insurance in advance, if desired.
- I declare myself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, infirmity, or other illness that would prevent my participation in any PAC activity. I acknowledge that I have either had a physical examination and have been given a physician’s permission to participate in these activities, or I have decided to participate in these activities without the approval of my physician.
- I understand that the activities, facility, programs, and services offered by PAC may sometimes be conducted by persons who may not be knowledgeable, licensed, certified or registered instructors or professionals. I accept the fact that the skills and competencies of some PAC employees, agents, representatives, or volunteers will vary according to their training and experience and that no claim is made to offer assessment or treatment of any mental or physical disease or condition by those who are not duly licensed, certified or registered and employed to provide such professional services.
- In consideration for being permitted to participate in this program, and because I assume all risks involved, I hereby agree that I am responsible for any resulting personal injury, damage to or loss of my property which may occur as a results of my participation or arising out of my participation in the PAC or any PAC activity occurring therein.
I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless PAC, its officers, officials, agents students and/or employees (“Releasees”) from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action or causes of actions, present or future, arising out of my use or occupancy of the PAC or any PAC activity occurring therein, including any injuries arising from the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law. I further state that I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent to sign this document; and that I execute this release for full, adequate, and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by the same.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE THOROUGHLY READ THIS CONSENT AND RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY. BY MY SIGNATURE ON THIS PAGE I ATTEST TO THE FOLLOWING: I UNDERSTAND THE RISK AND BENEFIT TO FOLLOWING MY WELLNESS PLAN. I AM FOLLOWING RECOMMENDED PREVENTATIVE HEALTH PRACTICES BY MY PARTICIPATION IN A WELLNESS PROGRAM. I RELEASE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OF SUBSEQUENT ILLNESS AND/OR INJURY AS A RESULT OF MY PRESENCE OR PARTICIPATION IN PAC WELLNESS CLINIC LLC PROGRAMS INCLUDING ALL LIABILITY TO RENU WELLNESS PLLC AND/OR MEDICAL DIRECTOR SARENA SLOOT, ARNP.My attestation also indicates that I am exercising my right to peacefully protest in favor of my personal health and wellness. My daily attestation indicates I have been informed to the above terms and agree to said terms and will follow staff instruction and report any and all symptoms honestly and responsibly.